1. The best way to shop for a car is to check out the dealer which you are considering purchasing your vehicle from.
2. Ask friends and neighbors if they know the Dealer you are purchasing the car from.
3. Try out the car and have your mechanic check it out.
4. Ask the Dealer for customers names and phone numbers so you may check with previous buyers on the Dealers service and if they back what they sell within a reasonable time period. 5.Compare prices and look over comparable vehicles. Just because a vehicle is priced less doesn't always mean it is the best buy.
6. Do a Carfax or ask the Dealer for a carfax. Although this is a valuable tool for the vehicles history it does not mean CarFax always has everything about the Vehicles past. It just gives